Skrevet av Emne: Minecraft  (Lest 78572 ganger)

Pycnopodia

• Senior Fur
    • Vis profil
Sv: Minecraft
« Svar #150 på: 22. apr, 2011, 12:42 »
Nettet mitt krasjet helt, kommer ikke på nett lenger på pcen. Ventelo har stengt i dag så jeg vet ikke når de fikser linjen.
Disconnectingen kommer fra det eller av at siste patchen er ustabil.

Jeg kan ikke gjøre annet enn å vente, når jeg er ferdig med flyttingen om noen dager vil det nok komme seg! :)

Jhansi

• Aktiv Fur
    • Vis profil
« Svar #151 på: 22. apr, 2011, 21:19 »
Oh, i get it. You're moving soon so you can get fiber! Nice^^,

Until then, i guess single-player is my friend. Well, either that, or i can do some one-on-one on my own server:p ( New patch out today btw. Mine is running smoothly for over 10 hours now. Not a single crash. The viewer is already on 1.5_01 too.

Jhansi

• Aktiv Fur
    • Vis profil
« Svar #152 på: 23. apr, 2011, 11:48 »
Ok, i'm a little freaked out here. I don't know if anyone of you are experiencing this on minecraft if you have your own private server. First, my house burned down, even tho there really was no way that could have happened based on where i placed my lava. And as you know from the norpaws server, i /know/ lava:p

And then, the day after, i log on and my new "hanging pumpkin" lamp had had it's pumpkin chopped down and replaced by a cobblestone block. The pumpkin itself was standing on a stone nearby. Parts of my new stone house was also gone, as if it was blasted away, which happens now and then.

I spent most of tonight building a new, big home. I'm sick, so sleeping is rare right now. I logged off and was gone for almost 1.5 hours before i was back (because i couldn't sleep). And now, someone had buildt a tiny room on top of my roof! With a door and everything! AND, not far from the house, out on the ice, was a snow hut! What the hell!! There is /no/ way anyone went past my firewall and into my game just to build those two things, and /just/ as i was offline! No way! What is this? Do you guys have this happening to you? Is my game haunted?

FurryFur

• Aktiv Fur
    • Vis profil
« Svar #153 på: 23. apr, 2011, 11:52 »
Ok, i'm a little freaked out here. I don't know if anyone of you are experiencing this on minecraft if you have your own private server. First, my house burned down, even tho there really was no way that could have happened based on where i placed my lava. And as you know from the norpaws server, i /know/ lava:p

And then, the day after, i log on and my new "hanging pumpkin" lamp had had it's pumpkin chopped down and replaced by a cobblestone block. The pumpkin itself was standing on a stone nearby. Parts of my new stone house was also gone, as if it was blasted away, which happens now and then.

I spent most of tonight building a new, big home. I'm sick, so sleeping is rare right now. I logged off and was gone for almost 1.5 hours before i was back (because i couldn't sleep). And now, someone had buildt a tiny room on top of my roof! With a door and everything! AND, not far from the house, out on the ice, was a snow hut! What the hell!! There is /no/ way anyone went past my firewall and into my game just to build those two things, and /just/ as i was offline! No way! What is this? Do you guys have this happening to you? Is my game haunted?

LMAO! x'D Høres ut som at noen virkelig liker å tulle med deg.
I'm Dr Rockzo, the Rock 'n' Roll clown. I do cocaine!

Jhansi

• Aktiv Fur
    • Vis profil
« Svar #154 på: 23. apr, 2011, 12:09 »
It's creeping me out! Because nobody have ever been on my server. It's completely private. I play on it alone because i can use all the mods i want in it. But i only have "permissions" and this ... I think it's called mmRPG or something. I don't like having "infinite" anything, so i don't use those things at all. Everything i build is made from what i can mine and harvest. It's more fun like that.

And nobody can get past my firewall just like that. Plus, since nobody have been on my server, nobody knows the server numbers to put in. And even if they did, how come they are there only when i am not? If anyone come online, i will get a message of who comes online. Just like on the norpaws server. The same is the case when i log in. There's not anyone there, only me. And nobody buy me is /supposed/ to be there. I don't even know how anyone can get there at all!

Jhansi

• Aktiv Fur
    • Vis profil
« Svar #155 på: 23. apr, 2011, 12:10 »
Oh, and besides, since when can you build with snow? Come to think of it, i should try to make a block with snowballs just to check...

Jhansi

• Aktiv Fur
    • Vis profil
« Svar #156 på: 23. apr, 2011, 12:18 »
Ok, as it turns out, you /can/ make a snow block. It's a 2x2 snowball thing on the crafting table. Nice to know. I'm gonna try and make an igloo now:p

Pycnopodia

• Senior Fur
    • Vis profil
« Svar #157 på: 23. apr, 2011, 12:30 »
I think the dog can build a shelter of its own :)
Wierd stuff though

Jhansi

• Aktiv Fur
    • Vis profil
« Svar #158 på: 23. apr, 2011, 12:32 »
Well, i have two wolves, and there were two buildings...

I'm still a little uneasy tho. I don't like when it goes dark in the game, cos thats when "they" come out to play:/ I mean, build...  I'm not sure i /want/ to play alone anymore:p

Svinepelz

• Gjest
« Svar #159 på: 23. apr, 2011, 16:16 »

Høres ut som Herobrine er etter deg!

Jhansi

• Aktiv Fur
    • Vis profil
« Svar #160 på: 23. apr, 2011, 19:08 »
That's just creepy! don't say that!

Because of these things, i invited someone to come play with me on the server. I don't wanna play there alone anymore:p

Mally Azure

• Senior Fur
  • Energydrink Connoisseur
    • Vis profil
    • DeviantArt
« Svar #161 på: 23. apr, 2011, 19:57 »
Etter å ha spilt multiplayer er singleplayer plutselig blitt VELDIG kjedelig [sad]

Svinepelz

• Gjest
« Svar #162 på: 23. apr, 2011, 20:24 »
Etter å ha spilt multiplayer er singleplayer plutselig blitt VELDIG kjedelig [sad]

En kan jo alltids laste ned noen puzzle/adventure custom maps å spille!

Mally Azure

• Senior Fur
    • Vis profil
    • DeviantArt
« Svar #163 på: 23. apr, 2011, 20:57 »
Noen å anbefale??

Mally Azure

• Senior Fur
    • Vis profil
    • DeviantArt
« Svar #165 på: 25. apr, 2011, 16:33 »
Takk!

Nå må de se og få opp farten med å update modsene så man kan spille igjen på serveren!!

Pycnopodia

• Senior Fur
    • Vis profil
« Svar #166 på: 27. apr, 2011, 01:21 »
Har oppdatert serveren med siste oppdatering av Bukkit!  [smile]

Creepere har sprengt huller i pyramiden min og det har lagt seg snø på den.. Jeg må snart ha en dugnad der :P

Velvian

• Overaktiv Fur
    • Vis profil
« Svar #167 på: 27. apr, 2011, 08:43 »
Det har faktisk vært der ganske lenge nå =P

Åh sweet, kan se by'n min på karte =D
« Siste redigering: 27. apr, 2011, 09:00 av Velvian »

Craziux

• Über Fur
  • Mwahahahaha!
    • Vis profil
    • Furaffinity
« Svar #168 på: 27. apr, 2011, 08:52 »
Må sjekke den serveren en gang [razz]
Furaffinity: Chronowolf - Weasyl: Chronowolf
SoFurry: Chronowolf - Second Life: CrazieHusky

Mally Azure

• Senior Fur
    • Vis profil
    • DeviantArt
« Svar #169 på: 27. apr, 2011, 09:04 »
JAAA!!!!!
« Siste redigering: 27. apr, 2011, 09:26 av Malstorm »

Svinepelz

• Gjest
« Svar #170 på: 27. apr, 2011, 20:59 »
Kart kommer til 1.6 versjonen av minecraft!

http://notch.tumblr.com/post/4988431144/the-maps

Mally Azure

• Senior Fur
    • Vis profil
    • DeviantArt
« Svar #171 på: 27. apr, 2011, 22:04 »
Kart kommer til 1.6 versjonen av minecraft!

http://notch.tumblr.com/post/4988431144/the-maps
OMG AWSOME!!!! På tide!

Pycnopodia

• Senior Fur
    • Vis profil
« Svar #172 på: 29. apr, 2011, 03:02 »
Brukte power pick rune og det er genialt for å finne diamanter.. Jeg utvider minen min med power-pick rune og funnet masse diamanter rett ved siden av der jeg allerede hadde gravd ut..
På screenshoten ser du 3 stk ulike diamantveins som jeg hadde bygget den opprinnelige gruven mellom, det ble 13 diamanter bare der!  [eek] ;D

Velvian

• Overaktiv Fur
    • Vis profil
« Svar #173 på: 29. apr, 2011, 09:04 »
Det er en mod eller?
Har du lyst til å gi en link til den? =P

Pycnopodia

• Senior Fur
    • Vis profil
« Svar #174 på: 29. apr, 2011, 11:47 »
http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Runecraft#Power_Pick.2FShovel_.28v2.1.2B.29

Det er en form for crafting ved å lage steinsirkler på en måte, som du kaster spells med :)